View Single Post
Old 03-24-2022, 07:26 AM   #319
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: My 1st 68 panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getter-Done View Post
WoW Richard

We must be Brothers from a Nother mother.

I swap and Add projects and (All that good stuff) adjust as the Requirements Allow

I like that Cart you Built

Are you going to add supports in case the tires go flat
Adapt and overcome right?

I am going to keep an eye on the cart for a few days and see what it does but I am most likely going to jack it up and place blocks under the cart so no pressure on the wheels at all. After all they are 20 year old harbor freight wheels that have been sitting outside for 10 and 5 of that were flat. I was actually surprised that they held air still

My buddy is coming over this morning to help me get the body separated from the blazer frame. I can and have done it by myself but it is nice with a 2nd set of eyes and he offered the help.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote