View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 01:42 AM   #37
Ekliptix

Re: Install thread- Holley EFI Sniper on '72 402 big block

Made some wiring progress tonight.

This is an optional 10 pin connector. Most of the wires are for nitrous, etc, so I cut and heat shrinked most of them. I only need the brown wire remaining to send a signal to my tach.

Started getting some things tucked away. I need to buy some black wire loom to cover those 3 wires at the top. I attached the fuse and relay to a screw by that AC box thing.

Tried to hide the wires as much as possible. This is the power from the battery, ran through the fender.

What's left is connecting a blue wire (power) to the fuel pump, grounding the fuel pump, ensuring the O2 sensor cable is secure, terminating the yellow wire to the distributor tach signal, connecting the brown wire to the tach, connecting the pink wire to 12v when the ignition is on.

Then put some gas in the tank, follow the start up instructions including priming the pump and dumping gas into a can to fill the source hose with fuel.

The end is in sight!
Drivetrain: Built 402BB, TCI Streetfighter 700R4, 2,500 stall, Eaton posi, 3.73. Suspension/Chassis: ECE 4.5/6.5 drop, CPP nitrogen shocks, CPP front and rear sway bar, CPP cross members. Exhaust: 3" exhaust with x-pipe, Spintech 3000 mufflers, Hooker ceramic coated headers. Best 1/4 mile time: TBD.
Ekliptix is offline   Reply With Quote