View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 12:57 AM   #22
whitedog76

Re: Did you ever meet a Chevy you wish you hadnt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKCR View Post
Chevy Trailblazer. They were built from 2001-2009, I didn’t have mine long enough to remember what year it was. It blew the engine and didn’t even have 1500 miles on it!!! Of course it was under warranty and GM replaced the engine. But as soon as I got it back, I unloaded it. Traded it in on a Chevy Avalanche 2006, it was the last year for the BodyAmour. Ah, so that means the Trailblazer must have been a 2005.
Loved my Avalanche though, may it RIP. I let my parents borrow it to drive down to Florida, but it never made it out of Georgia. They blew a tire, in the construction zone in Atlanta, and some how the truck ended up going over the concrete barriers. Ripped out the chassis, so it got totaled, and was layed to rest somewhere in Georgia. Parents were/are fine, just scared the sh!t out of them!!
Just curious on what actually went wrong with the Trailblazers engine? My 04 has 220,000 miles with no sign of giving in. It’s actually the BEST vehicle I’ve ever owned. LOL Totally different experience than yours I guess.
whitedog76 is offline   Reply With Quote