View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 02:20 AM   #4
Hawssie

Re: floor pan differences

I was a supporting member for years until it ran out and I quickly read thru the latest memberships and it seemed paying memberships were for venders, I don't want to change this into a membership question, so I will re read thru the packages again.
Well that support being for Bucket seat equipped vehicles makes a lot of sense. When you said you sold a few to people wanting B. seats. were these sourced from salvaged vehicles or is their a source? And I thought about looking for a used floor area since like you said it is a non rusting area and mine isn't all that bad, but when I start something I try to get things moving, but its worth a try and see whats out there.
I also was wondering if anyone has verified that Blazer only floors are now available. I know you can cut the back off a pick up floor, but I was looking at the Woodall Industries catalog and they list a Blazer high hump floor part number A1910-69, and a pick up high hump floor part number A1908-67 although the pictures look identical. I just heaven't found anyone selling the Blazer part number, and Woodall doesn't do retail sales.
Hawssie is offline   Reply With Quote