View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 02:29 AM   #6
Hawssie

Re: floor pan differences

I know, SKC has the truck H.H. floor A1908-67 listed which means they source parts from Woodall but not Woodall's Blazer floor part A1910-69 nor does anyone else at least not from an internet search. I have never bothered to call Woodall to find out, was hoping someone else would know. But with that said I got a better look at my floor problem today and it makes no sense for me to buy a whole floor, so I am looking for a used center area hopefully from Blazer but any high hump center would work for me, other then the seat x member. I have so little rust not one rust thru area found so far but I will pull off the rocker panels tomorrow and look inside. My rocker panels are just bubbling up a bit but still pretty solid, but that rust will continue showing thru the paint without replacement as its coming from the inside. But R. boxes etc, look good so far. You can see the original color now, I do like the medium olive but it seems like every 72 I get is or was originally this color! This is now three out of three for me. Not sure if it was more popular in CA, or not.
Attached Images

Hawssie is offline   Reply With Quote