View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 11:38 AM   #22
special-K
Special Order

Re: Mental problems?

I feel we are being very responsible by doing our part, all on our own with no funding, to preserve each of these pieces of United States history. I think it says great things about Americans, taking upon themselves such a challenge willfully and happily. It is men (largely) getting more in touch with their inner selves, with their feelings and emotions, in their own way, the man's way. It puts them together with others who enjoy the same and it is always a good friendly time. I wonder what is wrong with that? Better than thinking/talking about the news, traffic, regulations, money matters, and all the other crap we have to deal with. Having the trucks on your mind puts you in a better place. Should be good for a marriage.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote