View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 10:38 PM   #149
Critter
Future TOTM Winner

Re: The Great Critter Revival ‘09

It hasn't died...more like hibernating. I've had a lot of setbacks both blazer related and otherwise but progress has never stopped, just slowed down a little. The shop is almost done, just need to finish the insulation and inside walls.

More importantly I have been doing a few things to the blazer in the background, but nothing I'm proud enough to show pics of yet. I will however, show a few pics of the final parts to the drivetrain that I collected. I will start at the front and work my way back with the pics.
1. The 6.0 (you've seen this pic before)
2. The NV4500 complete with LS style bellhousing, ignore the np261 it's long gone now (this is a re-post also)
3. Advanced Adapter nv to round 205 spacer (THIS IS NEW STUFF!)
4. Round Pattern NP205 with 32 spline female input from an 89 1 ton. (Also new and something I'm extremely excited about. )
5. 14 bolt full floater from a 95 1 ton so the spring perches are already in the correct place, but I might change them anyway due to the pinion angle.

I am VERY excited about my drive train! I feel like it will be virtually bulletproof once I get it in the blazer and get all the details worked out.
Attached Images

Check it out www.lsdyno.com
Critter is offline   Reply With Quote