View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 12:39 PM   #11
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Re: This ever happen to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Blue K20 View Post
I've had a strange experience in front of a local cemetery. But I think it's more of a ghost story. It's been years and thinking about it still gives me chills.
I'm in, let's hear it. This is the internet, I don't have much to hide personally. Kind of goes without saying at this point

I've had three "ghost" occasions myself, but only in the form of electrical. That's assuming the dogs didn't turn the light switch on and off the first time, I saw and heard both, because I was in the next room over.

The second and third involved lights and a fan at my mom's place after she'd gone. The second time was a fan and light switch. There's more to that story, but it's sacred. If anyone could send a message it would be my mom, she left a "funny" note in a book on her bedside table, even her last message to me is ironic. You guys could probably talk me into it, but from here I'll pass.

There's a lot out there we don't know. What we do know is no kidding, there's no way I'm entertaining crazy. I'm surprised someone hasn't cracked, "She sounds like my ex-wife" Beat you to it

I really think she spends much time in that graveyard, possibly more. She's schizoid alright, I wish my timing had been different. I left right after she asked for my number. I already reported her to my bro.

Worth mentioning it's actually a good thing she called me. Now I have a trace, even if it wasn't her phone. That's one thing you can count on crazy and crook, they're generally traceable. Heck everyone is traceable now, internet sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Hey Tony, if you don't want any can I have her number? Sounds like a wild ride!

Oh, and to answer your question, "Yeah. All the time"
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockDoc View Post
-
I love threads like this. It reminds me of "Dateline".... "Don't Watch Alone"....

LockDoc

71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring it from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s of OEM identifications and part numbers, all written in short order. 700+ images include assm, illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025

Last edited by 71CHEVYSHORTBED402; 03-29-2020 at 01:01 PM.
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is online now   Reply With Quote