View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 01:02 AM   #94
Killer Bee

Re: The rare "Red Seat"

overwhelmed? why waste hundreds of dollars in freight at their expense and hours making, boxing, and shipping fabric that wasn't requested while what was initially offered and over a year later eventually shipped was there the whole time? overwhelmed by their own ineptitude possibly a contributing factor but not customer's fault..

could have just shipped what was requested and offered for sale in the first place and saved an enormous amount of resources.. those were physical samples shipped directly from them, no mystery or misunderstanding.. I spoke directly to Doug more than once, I was straight up lied too and bullied into purchasing material I adamantly refused to buy multiple times.. I have no other description for that other than dishonest practices.. other experiences may have just been delays of time, or even glittering rays of sunshine success, mine however was not..

those are facts.. I'm not angry about it or really give two sheets about his company.. but I'm also not going bite my tongue or hold back sharing the truth about my transactions with them..

my opinion is that Doug is fully aware how rare that fabric is and knowing he can't reproduce it, tried selling me everything under the sun instead of it.. and sent the original sample of the correct material to draw me in.. then continued sending his company made fabric in hopes I would break down and accept it..

I could have much more easily accepted that he wasn't going to send my fabric for a year than repeatedly lied to that my requested fabric was on the way when they full well knew it was not.. I cannot believe they didn't know the difference or didn't know exactly what they were doing..