View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 11:55 PM   #3927
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba327 View Post
Alan I love the U-tube clip.. You have a driver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations we are all like a bunch of proud dads! way to go!
Your right, i keep looking at the video and think how far I have come with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjracing15 View Post
Man! Alan you have something to be very proud of. That truck has turned out just awesome!!! I want to come and see it in person one these days. Makes me want a 64-66 BAD! Congratulations!
Thanks, and come down when ever your ready. Just give me a little notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C10LIFE View Post
The 55 is way cool
Posted via Mobile Device
The 55 I use to have??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66ChevyMax View Post
Alan that is one sweet looking truck, you have done some awesome work.
I appreciate that. Your truck is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65Custom View Post
I always seem late to the show but I agree with everyone else sounds awesome!!!!
You made it, that's the important thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by protrash64 View Post
Your truck looks great Alan; whats the ETA on the fenders?
Fenders are ready and hanging on the wall. It was easier to work on the engine with them off. I will post a pic of them for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57truckguy View Post
yOU KNOW I kinda wondered since you were using a wiring kit if there wasn't already something for the fan.. but I was put off by all the questions, I guess the obvious questions are sometimes the overlooked ones... Still need to connect the fan curcit to a sensor to turn it on automaticly when the temp goes up.. A switch in the cab is not recommended as you we all forget Ha Ha.. and turned on all the time is not good as it will over cool the engine especialy at night in the cool air.. Just my 2 cents. G

Great job...
Thanks for the input. I'm going to ground the relay inside and use the one outside to do the switching. There shouldn't be anything wrong with that, right. I brought the engine up to temp and it worked in that configuration.

No progress these past 2 days. I have had a head cold the past few days and need a diaper on my nose. I did work on my customers mustang tonight since it was all over head work.

Pic shows fenders on the wall.
Attached Images

Last edited by Alan's Classic; 02-08-2012 at 12:10 AM.
Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote