View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 11:32 PM   #59
53Sparky

Re: Rust Therapy - 62 C-10

Well. It's been way too long again since I posted anything on this forum. Not long after my last post, my wife began to feel exhausted all the time, and she had quite a bit of pain. It took a while to figure out, but we eventually learned that she had a form of cancer called Multiple Myeloma. Naturally, everything related to the truck went on the back burner. I was by her side for 4 rounds of chemo, followed by a bone marrow transplant, and then a slow road to recovery after that. The bone marrow transplant left her completely vulnerable to viruses and any contagious diseases, so we stayed away from large crowds and wore masks if/when we went out. Sound familiar? Yeah. We were social distancing way before it was cool. At the end of January 2020 we got the news that her cancer had been beaten back enough to be called in "complete response". We had a great time for the month of February, getting to go out in public again (carefully), and then COVID hit. It was time to retreat back indoors and resume social distancing again. Work has been very slow, but my wife is feeling much better so I've had some time to get back into the garage and work on this truck.

Here's the new workspace.
Attached Images

Numbers 6:24-26
53Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote