View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 09:37 AM   #14
MrTucker

Re: Project: Pack Rat

Thanks for the comments! Pack Rat sure does have a fun history, and as aggrevating as the pack rats are - it actually adds to the character of the truck. I've already decided that I'm going to pin stripe "Pack Rat" into the tail gate and my wife thinks I should get PACKRAT for a liscense plate. Nobody will really get it, but there's a handfull of us that will get a kick out of it. Also, the fact that I was sent home with 3 sets of wheels and tires, and about 5 other lights, and the fact that the seat frame is now in the bed makes the truck look like a pack rat of it's own

I'll snap some pics of the "cleaned up" interior when I get home today. It still isn't much to look at, but it's a huge improvement.

I've cut through a bunch of the crud solidified to the dash, and apparently the interior is dark grey - which is one reason it looks so dark in there. I doubt the original paint on the dash is salvagable, but we'll see!

Anyone have any suggestions on a heavy degreaser/cleaner I can spray all over the dash/floor board to cut through the thick crap?

Last edited by MrTucker; 06-23-2009 at 09:39 AM.
MrTucker is offline   Reply With Quote