View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 07:55 PM   #413
AJCK87

Re: 1963 GMC C30 panel truck

Here are a few more pics of the the truck

Got a day in this past Monday

Worked on the stop light issue, those work again. Got the old air hearted wired in and functioning, air con to come. Adjusted the headlights. And worked on getting the wiper motor wired in and functioning. The Dodge wiring didn’t jive, the multifunction switch and intermittent module don’t communicate with the old GM wiper motor I guess. Tried a bunch of configurations there and no dice.

I then tried a straight shot from the fuse box, ran a wire from the fuse box to a three position switch one of the ends, then a wire from the middle section of the switch to one of the two leads off of the motor and the other motor lead to ground. When o flipped the switch it would pop the fuse. Is this a multi speed motor or just a single speed? Looking to bi-pass the dodge harness and run the wipers off a toggle switch. Anyone have an idea what I’m doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated

I’m really excited about how the truck is turning out, just driving it has been a sense of accomplishment even though everything is not all functioning or working right

Thanks for tuning in guys
Attached Images

AJCK87 is offline   Reply With Quote