View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 10:08 PM   #57
westgl

Smile Re: 67' C10 Build V8 Conversion & 700r4 trans

Thanks chuck3026,

That's what i need to keep my motivation going, I will post some pics maybe tomorrow.

I checked the Headers, to make sure they would fit, They Look good But the collector is going to be very close to the 700r4 Trans Bell-housing.

They are Sanderson Headers, ceramic coated, i opted for the short headers as it will be a 3.5" x 5.0" drop, so I wanted to make sure i had plenty of clearance.

I dont want to be making sparks, where there's sparks, there's fire.

I thought about putting a side pipe exhaust, drilled out, then with a really low pressure pump and regulator, put a fuel injector toward the end of the exhaust, and another hole with either a electronic igniter, or a spark plug, both hooked to a switch.

That would be in case a Ford was trying to pass me.

Flip the switch and burn his eye brows off, or in the case of a Ford burn his Uni-Brow off.

Just kidding
Future Projects, Power Brakes, Front Discs, Power Steering, Paint Frame, New 350ci engine Bored .040 357ci Magnum, Vortec Heads, Comp XE262 Cam, Performer EPS Intake, 650CFM Carb, Rebuilt Trans 700r4, 2000-rpm stall, Completely Rebuild & Upgrade Front & Rear Suspension & Steering Components, Suspension Drop 3.5" & 5" Drop, 1.250 Sway bar,
westgl is offline   Reply With Quote