Thread: Project Swagger
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 04:24 PM   #92
matthew79

Re: Project Swagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigger007 View Post
Matthew79 and Thor,
I'm the owner of that Jimmy now . The rims are 24s and the tires are 37s. Down the road I may go down in size as there is a bit of rub on tight turns. Also the braking is horrible. I keep thinking about going to one ton but half the people i talk to say it won't make a difference.

The look is a bit much for me as it goes against my old wheeling day roots and puts me in that street queen category, but I still love driving it. People stop me all the time to talk about it and the memories they have of their dad's or when they were younger, which adds to the fun of these trucks.

I'm just about to buy that RetroSounds radio you had in earlier post. No tunes when you are cruising around blows. Let me know if you have problems with it.
Awesome!! I'm glad you became a member! Like VA72C10 said it'd be great if you would start a thread and show off your rig! It's one of the best looking 4x4's I've ever seen IMO. Are you sure they're 24"? I don't think the Grappler comes in a 24", but hey you would know more than I would!

I've read nothing but good things about the RetroSound radio so I'm sure it's going to work just fine but I'll let you know how I like it.

matthew79 is offline   Reply With Quote