View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 10:50 PM   #38
cooperhw

Re: Calling all slicers and dicers

A few more just to ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well,,,,,,,,,,,you know.

So, I guess, now, instead of asking "What do you think"?

Now it has changed, to "look at what this crazy dude in Arizona is trying to pull off".

Yes, I know, I have opened up a whole can of worms, and have put myself right in line for a bunch of work. But, I have also
"Dropped the front of my truck in the front 6 inches in one day for about $100"
I could bolt my control arms back on (won't be doing it) with the stock coil springs, drop the rear end 8 inches with a few parts, and have effectively got a 6/8 inch drop.

What really cracks me up the most about most of the replies is that "they came from people who have NEVER TRIED THIS TYPE OF A MOD, yet they want to tell me all the ways and reasons it will not work.

P.S. Of course there has been no work done in front of the crossmember as I only got a far as getting the crossmember up in place and the back section of the Step Notch ready for plating that will be done tomorrow. Inch by inch brothers.
I used to tell my wife "Don't hate me for being beautiful. She would reply, that's not the reason". So please guys,
My truck, my vision of a "different mousetrap", so please, like Mom used to say; if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all".
Attached Images

Last edited by cooperhw; 04-08-2017 at 10:56 PM. Reason: add
cooperhw is offline   Reply With Quote