View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 02:10 PM   #3
MARTINSR

Re: Cab Floor Dimensions Please

Ok, I just measured my cab. I don't have a suburban, but you are saying the front of the cab is the same, which makes sense.

Ok, the first picture is showing how I made the first measurement laying right on the top of the rear of the seat frame, I don't know if the suburban has one like this but here you go with this measurement. We are talking windlace holder to windlace holder, 60 and 3/16 inches.

The next photo shows me using a tram to measure exactly down where the door jamb meets the floor. I put the tip right exactly as you see on the other side as well, so this is a perfect measurement of my cab. The third photo shows where I am a little better so you have a good idea. The forth is the measuring tape laying right on that tram with the distance of 57 and 3/4 inches.

And here is an "Basics of Basics" to using or making a tram and how to measure stuff like this.
http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/basi...ng-319474.html

If the Photoscumbucket photos don't open for you, let me know, I have them saved and I can post them. I really need to post this here with the photos so they will be saved instead of on photoscumbucket.

Brian
Attached Images

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote