View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 01:58 AM   #43
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Front license plate mount

No I still have not had time with working 80 hrs a week, every week. I did get some more laser cut parts last summer, but no time to do anything with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rocknrod View Post
Any updates on this license bracket? Looks great by the way.
Yes a rubber seal is part of the plan..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65chevysub View Post
A seal between the bumper and bracket...no scratches.
You are a genius Captain!
Stainless would be doable but would greatly increase the price. I don't have a CNC mill for making them out of billet aluminum, so having someone else make them would add even more cost to making them. Plus everyone I know with CNC machines is rediculously busy making money with them. That makes it hard to get good deals on small runs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFMANmike View Post
hey Cap what do you think about either stainless steel or billet aluminum for us Chrome bumper guys ? could even be a higher price than the painted ones . im just thinking it would blend well with our Chrome bumpers nicely . and ide buy 1 . just thought ide throw that idea out there since you were asking for ideas . Happy Truckin brother
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote