View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 10:22 AM   #55
Fishwacker
Never Give Up

Re: Babe: The Blue Ox

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberbandit View Post
I'm not sure I understand the questions. I don't have a spare tire in mine. The only component I have is the threaded hole. I'll actually be putting the battery in the spare tire wheel well.
Thanks Chad, Your build is inspiring. The threaded hole is all I have at this time as well. Another member sent a link to another members efforts & pics which show a clamp across the wheel center hole and a clamp bolt that goes into the threaded hole. I found my Burb last Thanksgiving up in Hemet CA. I'm not going to really restore it or "build it". I plan on just fixing all that it needs to be safe and reliable as a survivor. It's in pretty good shape and has it's cosmetic flaws, but all in all it's a nice driver. The link is to the pics the seller had in their ad.

http://classiccardb.com/chevrolet/33...custom-10.html

No!! I didn't pay that asking price. I actually bought it for less than half the asking price. I'm happy with it and enjoy the help and friendship this board provides. Thanks again for your reply and I'll continue to watch your "Babe" build.

Gary
Fishwacker is offline   Reply With Quote