Thread: Die-cast 67-72
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 06:37 PM   #50
special-K
Special Order

Re: Die-cast 67-72

Why limit this to just die cast?What about dealer promos,plastic kits,stamped steel,tin,or any other replicas.Also,why not all the other years of GM trucks or vehicles in general.This is a hot topic but it`s new.I think to broaden it it would have a better chance to become a forum.Once we all show our die cast 67-72s there`s only the occasional,"Hey,a new one`s out" or someone new coming along with their stuff.
I`m just suggesting this to help give a new forum a better chance.Like a "Toy Vehicles" forum.Does anyone know of a good general toy forum site?I used to get magazines and The Toy Shop monthly classified.Surely with the internet there should be such sites.
Here are some of my older Hot Wheels.I`ll gather up some 67-72 trucks later when I have more time.

I love these.Check out the custom flame job(not my work)...

My son took the middle roadster apart and painted it yellow and the interior black.He loved yellow vehicles back then.This one was green with some loud tampo all over it with a red int.He was 8 when he did it.Never got around to gluing it up,though...

3 more...

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 08-26-2007 at 12:33 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote