Thread: Drop Dilemma
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 11:33 PM   #46
Blue97

Re: Drop Dilemma

Quote:
Originally Posted by likaroc13 View Post
, that's probably your best bet if you feel like you really want to go lower...i'm in the same boat with the backspacing on my BOSS wheels...luckily I don't have an issue, but they just don't fit how I want them to...plus I want a look that's more my style....gonna roll my old school Vette rallys for a while until I save up for some nice billets...if I'm gonna spend a chunk of money, might as well do it right with something I really want

When i was driving to Wally World today to go do some shopping ( in the wifes car ) i was rolling next to a not sure what year 88-98 SS ecsb that was dropped on 15's and it was soooooooooo clean and simple i fell in love.........

with the BS i have i cant get the drop i want with decent sidewalls.....

Maybe im paranoid but i don't want rubber band tires lol

This might have something to due with the fact im lifted now (4" spindle lift ) and the roads suck out here...........so sidewall is nice, last thing i want to do is bend a rim.... My friends truck is dropped 5/7 on Billet 20's and he has to keep a rubber mallet to keep bending his rim back in shape when he hits a pot hole..............Sucks
Blue97 is offline   Reply With Quote