Thread: NAPCO Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 04:19 PM   #233
sweetk30

Re: NAPCO Thread

update on one posted way back on post #34 http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...6&postcount=34

my current boss purchased that truck after that listing ended on c-list . it was for say for much less on ebay were he got it . drove it all the way back from nj to upstate ny took a little bit .

she got a quick check over and repaint to black and lettered up for work . she was used a hand full of times over the years but as we all know the 72-older trucks have massive rust out problems on the cabs at the drip channels . this old girl had the same problems and was no longer viable for repair on the cab .

so she was more of a lawn ornament for a few years as a billboard in the lawn .

then come along the new life blood for its major organs to live on .

1982 c-60 super clean and run great ..... after looking and measuring both it was a basic swap / bolt in deal . so game on we flipped/flopped parts and now the napco driveline axle's & transfer case live again .

she has the Rockwell t223 t-case and napco axles with 7.20 gears and open diff's both .

just a few pics . . . didn't post all the hard swap over pics as we know what that is . I even had re-pop stickers made for the dash from the orignals out of the old cab .

figured some of you guys might like to know what happened to some of the old big 4x4 iron . enjoy
Attached Images

85-c10sb summer fun toy .
-----------------------------
HOLLEY SNIPER efi = worst case of p.i.t.a i ever had .

EDELBROCK pro flo 4 = best deal going so far . love my setup works great.
sweetk30 is offline   Reply With Quote