Thread: MD LH 69-72 Fender
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 07:00 PM   #15
special-K
Special Order

Re: LH 69-72 Fender

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleszkie View Post
Man, you do some rough paint prep work. What did you use a rusty butter knife?

I'M JUST KIDDING!!! Friday bump for you.
What do you mean? That's the paint job. It's called the got tired of patina then tired of paint prep look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atog View Post
Tim could you take a video of all those hidden treasures ( including the ones that haven’t seen daylight in 20 years ) and send it to me at your convenience? I would like to get a little more computer savvy, and I figure doing some online shopping would be a great place to start. You could just Put everything in a corner with the NOS hubs. We can arrange pick up at a later date I realize this time of year your probably busy as can be during daylight hours, and I’m in no rush for video either. Later this evening would be ok.
I have my own YouTube channel. Which episode do you want, the first one? I know you and think you'd like what's in #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJKelly View Post
I may need a passenger side quarter panel for a 72 Blazer. I think someon said you could take the truck bed quarters and cut them down to make them fit. If you have any let me know. Thanks
Sorry, I don't have any bedsides to get rid of.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote