View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 11:59 AM   #24
Firebirdjones

Re: Adapting 2008+ GM SUV Seats to Blazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Blazing View Post
Do any of you guys have any idea who I can contact at one of these conversion companies to get a set of 2nd row buckets?
I have the back seat already.
FIREBIRDJONES, if you find a set around there at another swap meet in black I would buy them from you if you would be willing to make a little money
I would think as big as Texas is there should be a worthwhile swap meet to go to.

Where I'm finding my seats are at the Goodguys events down in Phoenix. I'm sure there is a Goodguys event in Texas somewhere, they have them all over the country. Or any other big swap meet that you are aware of in your area. These guys setup down here in Phoenix twice a year and sell these seats. I actually visited his shop (also in Phoenix) and he had (I kid you not) no less than 5 53 foot semi trailers full of seats packed to the ceiling. It took us 4 hours to dig through 2 trialers and find the year and color and material that I wanted. $200 for a complete bucket set with the center console that doubles as a 3rd seat. I bought 2 rows of them for $400 in brand new tan leather. I'll put up a pic shortly.

Funny you ask, I'll be seeing the guy again this coming weekend as the Spring Goodguys is coming to Phoenix March 10-11-12. But I'm sure shipping would be outragious.
Firebirdjones is offline   Reply With Quote