View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 04:27 AM   #649
69CST4x4SWB

Location: Oregon, The Beautiful Pacific Northwest (GOD'S country)
Re: My Big Fat Renovation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ChevyRedneck View Post
No real updates, trip to Florida was fantastic. We literally had 10 days of perfect weather, lows 90's, low humidity, zero rain, and it was slightly cloudy for like half of a single day. Going back to work sucked, got out late Friday, had some things to take care of Friday, and I couldn't take how run down my yard/property was looking so I spent an entire day weed eating and cleaning up. I got my 65 Mustang out for the first time in months, took the C10 out a couple times, and managed to get 1 window in. I wanted to at least see how one would look.

I have a lot coming up this month, not sure how much I can get done. Going to a Clemson game one Saturday, my truck clubs big yearly picnic is another Saturday, apparently I have to burn another day at a wedding for people I've never met, and I promised to take the wife on a day long drive around the upstate when the leaves start to change. I might not have a roof until January

I'm at kind of a standstill anyway. Ran out of cash. Our loan was approved but we don't sign until Friday, then I won't get the funds until the following Friday. When I get it I'm ordering all the roof materials, plywood, shingles, etc. and I'll also order the siding and shutters (it's all coming from ABC Builders where I bought my siding 2 years ago). When I checked a few months ago they now carry my siding color in stock because it's become so popular.
Dang Jesse... It's been many moons since the last time I looked in on you here! You've covered a lot of ground since then... Looks great!!!
1972 GMC 1500 Sierra Grande (Orange Creamsicle) Sold
1979 Chevy C/30 Cheyenne Flatbed Dually (FatBoy) Sold
1991 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab (LowBoy) Sold
2008 Harley Davidson Electra Glide (Black Betty)
Mark ~ US ARMY VETERAN 2nd ARMORED DIVISION 67th ARMOR
69CST4x4SWB is offline   Reply With Quote