Thread: 75 Dually build
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 11:14 PM   #1043
75Dually

Re: 75 Dually build

For those of you who build any parts of your truck you know that life has ways of throwing you curves. As you can see below there is some PVC pipe and a lot of dirt.

The story starts out with my wife working on Friday night, my youngest was out with buddies, so that left dad batching it for the evening. I called a good friend and went to grab some dinner. When I was driving out the drive to go to dinner I saw the whole front lawn was wet. I thought that someone left the front hose on. Nope there was water bubbling up from under the sidewalk! I shut the well pump off (yeah we are on a well), and knew there was some bad juju going on. Ended up getting dinner anyways... So the next day we got the sidewalk busted out, found out where the main water line was broken, and got it fixed.

The reason I tell all this is not for support, but that I was supposed to be rebuilding the Cummins!!! I was going to clean the shop Friday night, and then get busy all Saturday. I at least wanted the long block to be completed by the end of the weekend. So if all the stars get in a row I will start the rebuild at some level this weekend and hope to have it buttoned up very soon. That is once my lower back quits grabbing me...

Stay tuned!
Attached Images

75Dually is offline   Reply With Quote