View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 05:17 PM   #64
moregrip

Re: my C10 project....building a truck from a heap of parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
Containing the awesomeness had me cracking up.

Good job on figuring out the reality of what you're trying to achieve with the two trucks. There's certainly nothing wrong with moving forward and having the plan evolve. But sitting down and figuring out what you have and what you like to do with it has the benefit of a targeted outcome. For me 'build as you go' ends up taking more time and costing more money. Good luck with the work and thanks for bringing us along.
thanks man!

Quick update....these college courses are absolutely crushing all my free time! I did, however, manage to send Mr. Brooks of Built by Brooks some $$ for his LWB to SWB bolt together kit! Stoked on that purchase and looking forward to the simplicity it offers! I also managed to set a little time aside this weekend to sneak away for a morning junkyard trip (fingers crossed I find some goodies!)

Still on the hunt for a rust free cab and short bed in my area (harder than it sounds!) but overall still collecting parts.

I do have a side project coming up that will free up some much needed garage space. Going to build a storage shed on the side of the house for some heavy storage and to get all the garden equipment and kids toys out of my Space A!!

I know , not much of an update but such is my life at least for this year anyway!

Thanks for tuning in! (maybe too much coffee going on here; I see a lot of ! in my post)

1983 Chevy C10 250/3spd (current project truck)
1976 Chevy C10 350/350 Heavy Half (future project truck)
moregrip is offline   Reply With Quote