View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 07:48 AM   #1
fredscarryall

Lost in TBI land

I am in the process of upgrading my Tbi in my 1990 Chevy 454ss. I will be going with a roller cam the with 280 advertised duration, roller lifters and roller rockers. Then I am getting a chip made by tbichip. I am having the base plate bored out to 54mm with thin blades and blocking off the factory pressure regulator. To run an aftermarket kit. Because with all the upgrades it requires more pressure. But you have to take the tbi off ever time to adjust the spring tension. I want to make it easy and put the regulator up toward the front of the motor. My question is I know to run the fuel inlet into the regulator (yellow)and back out to the fuel inlet of the tbi (green)My question is what do I do with the return line to the
Tank. It’s says the return is at the bottom of the fuel regulator.(blue line) There is also a return side to the tbi and a return tube that goes back to the tank. How do I hook it up to the regulator,tbi and back to the tank. Or can I use the regulator without the return. And keep the stock return hooked up to the tbi like factory. What does the return do anyway does it return gas or vapor.
Attached Images

fredscarryall is offline   Reply With Quote