View Single Post
Old 01-13-2005, 11:40 AM   #23
96blazr

Quote:
Originally Posted by RShaips
I am humbled by your nomination 96Blzer! your truck looks great, and much more stock than mine. Mine looks stock at a glance until you notice that it has been lowered with a 2/4 drop,gas tank moved,72 sport mirrors,thats what you can see. Its a 67 with a 71 frame, power disc brakes, power steering,and a very strong 383 Stroker motor. My truck started life as a 67 LWB, 283 with a power glide. I was going to restore it, then I bought a 72 4WD that was a rust bucket but had a nice 383 Stroker Motor in it. Then I was going to put this frame and motor under my 67 until I came across a 71 SWB frame and bed for $500.00. So after about 2 years this is what I ended up with. I have always been into 4x4's and I absolutely love that 402 Bowtie truck! Still to do on my truck is 700R to replace the powerglide and a stereo. I can't post pics so I will send them to the Boss

A Wolf in Sheeps clothing, huh? Well, to me it looks pretty much stock and I didn't realize it had so much work done to it.
IMHO it's a real nice truck RS.

Remember, no matter where you go,
There you are.

Gary