View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 10:45 PM   #410
dug224

Re: Dug's 1959 Fleetside

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsraven View Post
wow, nice work on the bike. haven't seen one of those for a few years. I bet it is a blast to burn around on.
good to hear you back on here again. have you had good luck with the house? how far along are you? it will be nice to see you back on the truck, always have some great ideas. I have welded in the section on my roof panel but things are not quite right so I am trying to work out the kinks 20 mins at a time. I go out to work on it for an hour but mostly that is time spent digging it out and getting things set up to work on it, then it is time to put it all away again. my daughter just had our first grand child and the daughter in law is ready to deliver hers any day now. busy times at grampa's house. but then, you been there already so you know. all I can say is kids stuff came a long way since we had babies.
keep up the great work, good to see you on here again.
Slow rolling the new house. Still trying to sell off some rental units. I spent a solid two days uncovering the truck and getting things just right before I resumed. Getting the bed mounted was monumental in my mind. Clear sailing from here on out. Keep after it and get your stuff up on a thread so we all can enjoy!!!
dug224 is offline   Reply With Quote