View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 01:10 AM   #6
cornerstone

Re: 57 Chevy Wagon - Californa Dreamin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic1947 View Post
Starting a new build thread for this '57 Chevy 4dr station wagon originally manufactured in Los Angeles, CA. Hope you'll find it interesting.
Interesting??? I'm glad to be in on the beginning of this build. I tuned in about 3/4 through Crusty and found myself re-reading various stages it at least three times.

I bought my wife Susan a beautiful teal and white 55' 4 door Bel Air sedan when we started having kids, back in 1997. After installing vintage air, power steering and power disc brakes she liked driving it but got tired of the attention and questions asked all the time. Guys would want to stop her and strike up a conversation while she had a baby on her hip loading groceries in the trunk. She wasn't much for the attention that it got so I moved it down the road.

Care to elaborate on your vision?...any color combos that you are thinking about? wheels? Great thread title too.. In my head I sing "...and the sky is gray" when I read it, lol.

Really looking forward to being a fly on your garage wall so please remember to document even the boring stuff, I know that I learn a bunch from you.
cornerstone is offline   Reply With Quote