View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 06:57 AM   #1138
dug224

Re: Dug's 1959 Fleetside

Thanks to the ability to live on site, we are now doing the final push to get the house completed. RV will go on the market the day I get my Certificate of Occupancy.
Name:  IMG_0150.jpg
Views: 840
Size:  72.6 KB

Build time will been about 7.5 months. Subs have showed up consistently on time which has kept us on schedule. No detectable slow down from COVID19. The best part is that I have doubled the size of my garage. Power on this week which means AC will be on as well. Currently running a 5,000 btuh window unit it the garage to acclimate the flooring. We will see how it performs once the big AC upstairs is running. Will install a mini-split (wired for two of them) depending on this study. It has been unusually dry during the entire build which has helped. My floor deck got rained on only one time before my metal roof went on. In case you did not know, Mobile, AL typically has the highest rain quantities annually. The humidity is our current nemesis followed by the influx of tourists. Tourists flowed to the beaches in record numbers after Alabama reopened the beaches.

Should be able to move the '59 Chevy and Porsche Replica over here in a few weeks. Will commence with renovating the old house once we are in the new one.
Name:  IMG_2213.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  104.6 KB
Name:  IMG_2211.jpg
Views: 835
Size:  97.7 KB
Name:  IMG_2200.jpg
Views: 844
Size:  84.4 KB
dug224 is offline   Reply With Quote