View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 02:41 PM   #29
88lowrider

Re: I'm sorry you don't really want help....you want someone to tell you you're corre

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedygonzales View Post
You have had the wrong thinking since you started this adventure nearly 18 years ago. Now someone tells you a different approach and you diss the ideas. Why did you even come and ask the questions? Did you want vindication you were right? I've seen it hundreds of times. The OP puts up a question only wanting to hear a certain answer.

There is no mechanic in the US that will agree there is a random device that will come on by itself and put a large draw on the battery and shut off all by itself.

Where has nearly 20 years gotten you? Nowhere. I asked you several questions including the compressor and your meter fuses, you skipped right over.

Good luck with your search. I'm out of here.
Sorry about missing the fuse in the meter, Yes, checked those, in fact the one meter I am using, I replaced it..
The compressor, no, its not bagged, just lowered so I do have air shocks on the back but manually full those.

Also sorry you were able to read that into this issue. Not looking for any validation or vindication whatsoever just stating the things I have done over the year..

Also I was Never able to see the brake lights on after walking back to the truck but they were off. All this means is I Thought I found it when I seen the brake lights come on that one day. So there was One device that would shut itself off after drawing, or was it for sure.?

Maybe I never really understood why trying to find what the peak draw was? It was still drawing amps, and bring down the volts so. I guess I will never know for sure, but hey, Thank you for all the information and suggestions.

I have dedicated Weeks at a time watching and trying different things, replacing things, testing them upon replacement just looking for something like a sticky switch (like the brake light coming on), door switches, ash tray and glove box lights, things that should be off with the ignition switch.

Nevertheless, its still doing it but I can't Catch it happening to find it. This last attempt I was on that thing for 6 days watching the battery voltage for any drop and nothing. Got busy walked away from it and 4 days later, battery too low to start it. (I also keep checking the draw on the battery to see if that changes, no it does not same draw)

So again, not sure you well ever see this but I want to thank you for all your help and suggestions that you have provided !!

Last edited by 88lowrider; 06-08-2018 at 02:46 PM.
88lowrider is offline   Reply With Quote