Thread: Die-cast 67-72
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 12:30 AM   #57
special-K
Special Order

Re: Die-cast 67-72

I have a zillion 1/24 scale diecast banks all stashed.Ok,I exaggerated...more than 500,at least.These were real hot then faded away,almost.They`re still made,but nowhere near as popular.I went to Texacos right after Thankgiving every year,got the Daytona and Sturgis ones before the events.I was on the sucker list of alot of the producers.There was Eastwood,oil companies,ag related,automotive,on and on.They were doing matched sets where there was the regular version and then the short run.Had to get both.I tryed to stick to Chevy vehicles,but you had to get the whole series if you were serious and I did.My next house will have a bar/rec room with a museum of all my stuff.I love opening a box and sliding them out to take a peak at the nice paint they had.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote