View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 09:27 AM   #40
cooperhw

Re: Calling all slicers and dicers

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewittca View Post
First off, I apologize if I came across at all doubting you or that this could be done. I suppose somewhere along in the discussion of could it be done, we transitioned to should it be done, and that is only a matter of ones opinion (no matter how crazy it may be!). Could it be done, quite simply yes it can as long as you are willing to address all the fitment obstacles that arise. And it looks like you are answering that question for yourself, you made quick work of that front frame section! At this point, anyones opinion on should it be done is irrelevant.

So is this going to transition into your build thread? It would do justice to pull it off and then quote us who questioned your sanity at the end and say, Told ya so! I honestly am looking forward to watching this project unfold and commend you for following through with your plan. If it turns out at all like your last project, it will all work out, look great, and innovate. Good luck!
You Sir are a class act.

My "RANT" last night bothered me so much I thought about it and want to apologize for my post. I took it as an affront and I am sure it was not meant as such. So to any and all I may have offended, please accept my apology and let's "Keep On Trucking".
On this thread, I think this is a perfect time for this one to die. I asked questions and didn't like answers. Don't know why I asked, since I already had my mind made up that I could do it.
I will now post in my true "build thread" called downlow-littledough. It's in the 73-87 projects and builds. I hope they don't mind some of the pics being in both places.
Maybe a moderator could just pull the plug on this thread?
Thanks for all who have followed and offered their advice. See you in the build thread.
Wayne
So, anyone who wants to follow along come see me there
cooperhw is offline   Reply With Quote