View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 06:51 PM   #298
Palf70Step
State of Confusion!

Re: The Old Mule - 64 BBW

Well, the Mule and I had a fun time yesterday. WE went to its birth place (well 2nd one anyways. Our truck club had a gathering and the first gathering at this place is where we put the Mule together (before it was called the MuLe).

Anyways an early 0-dark-hundred leave time. A and needed to arrive around about a 3 hr drive and we need to show at 8AMish. Very uneventful drive, except for all the squished love bugs. Even though is says 60, the actual speed is closer to about 70-75. The Mule likes it!

We have a great day of eating and hanging out. The link has pictures of the vehicles that were there. The Goat belongs to our Host, day opf one of our truck members. In September he will have owned the thing 50 years. Yep, original owner. It was just recently redone, maybe 3-4 years ago it was finished.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...I5SlJTZzlzempB

Drive home was a bit of a pain. Bad accident and I got stuck on the interstate for about 90 mins in the rain, with a clutch, and no AC. I am really getting old , as I think the AC and automatic might be in the Mule's fairly near future.
Attached Images

Member of Louisiana Classic Truck Club (LCTC)

Bill's Gallery
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God!
Palf70Step is offline   Reply With Quote