View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 11:14 AM   #114
Malibob

Re: How about some pics of bagged 60-66

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippeay View Post
Ok guys I've been searching forever but I can't seem to find an answer. I'm laying my truck out and I want to keep the front inner fenders because I plan on driving this a lot. Obviously I need to notch the inner fenders but if I do that then I won't be able to use the stock hood hinges. I would buy the porter built hinges but from what I can tell from the pictures is that you can't run A/C if you use those hinges right? So does anyone have a pictures of someone that has notched the stock the inner fenders and kept the orginal hinges? I noticed the KNAS-N looks like he has kept the inner fenders. I would really appreciate any help, I'm getting really close to where I have to figure this part out. Oh, and I'm only running 15" wheels, Thanks!
I would start a thread on that one. My tires go up to high to have inners on mine- even with a 15" wheel. The tire size is more important. My hinges and mounts are modified OE hinges, no springs which sucks but it still works. Post an inner fender thread for it and you may get more help.

Flickr
Malibob is offline   Reply With Quote