BarelyLegalFab

Re: Barely Legal Welding and Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe231 View Post
welcome!!! cool rig, you tow with it?

at the top left of the page click on "user cp"
scroll down the page. left side click on "paid subscriptions"
there you can pay for a "vendors subscription"

ya i tow our trailer we take to shows(stores all our products we display). THe rear bags them selves will lift 6000lbs a peice giving me the ability to have up to a 12,000 lb tongue weight lol(which in no way i recomend doing , this just gives you an idea on the towing capicty it has) , i can pretty much hook on to anything the motor and tranny will pull down the road. I needed a tow vechile and was not giving the dealer ship $40,000.00 for some new plastic truck. So i keep my eye out for a square body and one day i saw the truck, guy owned it in tennesse(almost perfect body low mile motor, junk interior) and got the truck for $2,800.00. Then we brought it in the shop designed some parts off it and baged it, and put 19.5"rims w/225-70-19.5 tires. We where going to do semi's but after we bought a wheel milled it down from 22.5" to 22" we had hardly and rim bead left and i wasnt riding my wife and kids in someing that wasnt safe, so i opted for the 19.5". which is nice i can drive over any thing i did before so stopping for train tracks or not having to worrie about hitting a pot hole. lol

Richie
BarelyLegalFab is offline   Reply With Quote