View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 07:11 PM   #72
64jmb

Re: 66 C10- SWB V8 Auto AC- "Cropwell"

Well guys, here is Cropwell in AZ now forever! I just recently purchased her and followed her for about 2 years before I was able to get it. Working on more improvements here and there but she will be staying original with all the patina! Here are some current pictures she has already been in her first show last week and new name is Shorty Deluxe!! Planning on a Factory OEM instrument cluster change as well with the original tach as well and the seat being redone factory original with the OEM material! Will be getting the AC up an functioning as well too. Also just recently found a OEM mirror same correct color and patina as the truck. Small improvements will be done in the near future but she is going to retire with my wife and I here in AZ, and plan to get a small Airstream Bambi to go with shorty deluxe as well down the road. She is in the desert to stay! Here are some updated pictures. No more Alabama fields for this old 66! She spends allot of time in a garage now! But try to drive it as often as I can! And thanks again Shad for helping me out! She is fun as heck to drive!
Attached Images

Last edited by 64jmb; 04-14-2016 at 07:23 PM.
64jmb is offline   Reply With Quote