View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 02:50 AM   #65
TurboLS

Re: 76 Stepside Resto

So quick update:
I got the under dash Brake pedal mount/Brake Booster Mount off the get Beadblasted so I could paint it and get it back in. My Powdercoat guy is a hell of a salesman and for a couple bucks he powdercoated the bracket. Even though it will never be seen. Looks good anyway! I got that reinstalled and moved on to the Booster.

It's just the 1st fit of the Booster and Master cylinder, but it's looking good. The Performance Online Brackets fit great and have adjustment build in. I will have to pull it all back out to cut and thread the rod to the Brake pedal to make it longer. Minor setback.

Also finally received my new Steering column. Looks great. I ordered it made for a floor shifter and also shorter to push it closer to the dash and give me more clearance when running linkage to the steering rack. Swapped over my steering wheel just to see. It's brand new, but I bought it 8 years ago.

I'm getting stuff done but need to start focusing on 1 piece at a time and finish it. Hopefully next week gives me some more time to work.
Attached Images

2012 Harley Davidson Fatbob Custom

My build Thread - http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=703077
TurboLS is offline   Reply With Quote