View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 12:24 PM   #15
vintagesteel

Re: Is Nason a good clear coat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruntMoanCough View Post
Well, son of a gun! Thanks for pointing that out. I've been using Chromabase for over 20 years and no one ever told me that. Geez, hope I don't start getting a bunch of comebacks.
I have NEVER had a rep tell me that either. After I looked at the link, then I remembered reading that. We/I have never had a problem with waranty. But I have dealt with these people for years. They know me well enough and I have so few problems that they know it had to something besides me.(not being arrogant!) It's just some people they deal with call them once a week with "paint issues" and it ALWAYS is "painter issues". I call MAYBE once in a year. And ONLY if I have called several other people FIRST and can't figure out the problem. I'm not one to cry wolf.
That's the problem with someone walking off the street and buying products. They will ALWAYS assume it is the customer. Unless it is something they have seen happening in shops too. Then they will waranty it. But usually they can tell just by talking to you(an experienced painter can do the same thing) and tell if you have done something wrong.
vintagesteel is offline   Reply With Quote