View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 03:36 PM   #248
Killer Bee

Re: Post your C/L finds!

here's s a nice looking, well built toy that's got a lot more $$$ in it than seller's asking..

1972 Chevy Blazer K5 CST Custom Rebuild 4x4 14" of travel - $21500 (South Bay)

LoL, 'can't drive stick, stay home'

Quote:
1972 K5 Blazer CST 4x4 with only 2100 miles from complete restoration and 350 engine rebuild. This thing is INSANE! Can't go anywhere without people waving, giving the thumbs up, and pulling up next to me to ask about it. This thing has a lot of power (Wheels almost pop off the ground at stop lights), its a 4 speed manual.

Only experienced drivers may test drive (if you can't drive stick stay at home!). And only serious inquiries will be responded to (No low balling dreamers). I *MAY* consider a trade for the following vehicles: Ford Raptor, 2010+ F-250 4dr 4x4, 2010+ Chevy/GMC 1500/2500 4dr 4x4, 2010+ Dodge 4x4 1500/200 4dr. * need airbags and safety features to transport my new baby.

Details:
Suspension: King Shocks - Engine "cage" and link system with 14" coil over springs and alloy remote reservoirs, dampered steering (good on the 405 at 80mph), and OTR Reid Racing knuckles for very sharp turns and offload rock climbing. Front has linked welded lift kit done right. Rear leafs replaced with heavy duty leafs and welded lift kit. (Still has the barcodes on the leafs)
PST Performance power steering upgrade.
Interior - Black Rhino lined/sprayed (mine the dash)
Electric - Yellow Top Optima battery, LED light conversions all around (brake, front, turn, side, running, reverse, license plate, Interior.
Sound - New RetroSound radio with bluetooth, SD, Bluebook Phone with Mic and Speakers.
Tires - Brand new 35" x 12" General Grabbers (white letters in) $400 each.
Exhaust - Hooker headers to high flow mufflers bent behind the rear wheels (No smog needed in California - This is a 1972 Pre-Smog Classic car exemption). (Sounds INSANE! - your neighbors with think they are at a monster truck rally)
Rear End - late 90s suburban axel. Posi-lock
Transmission - 4 speed. with granny gear. (Feels like you can pop the wheels off the ground from a stand still! - Your girlfriend may fall out ). Rebuilt during restoration.
Convertible soft top - Best Top, Soft Top for the 3 days of California rain. + Roll bar for safety.
Seating: Corbeau seats - Bench in rear is removable incase you need pickup truck cargo space.