Thread: my 80 build
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 02:16 AM   #45
flamingbig10
6.0 powered square

Re: my 80 build

On new years Eve I finally figured out how the wires on my ez2 wire 22 circuit harness hooks up to the starter, Alternator, and H.E.I, It took me over a Month to figure it out, and if understood the instruction it would only took me a couple hours from taking the harness out of the box it came in, and wile I was rewiring I decided to Paint all the engine brackets but when it was time to put the brackets back on the alternator I couldn't find them, so I went to autozone and picked up a chrome alternator bracket with hard wear, so installed the bracket checked the fluids, and she fired right up, no problems, the first time my truck has started since before Thanksgiving and planned on driving around the block but I clean up for a New years party, and yesterday I drove it around the street with only thing working and wired up the wires that go to motor, ignition and the radio, also no seats just siting on the floor, I took my seats to upholster almost a month ago and guy just got the fabric yesterday, but I guess it's ago sine it not going cost a thing since I help the guy build a foundation for is shop, that going to that going to howse his 46 ford.
since I'm re wring my truck I decided to get new headlight plugs, parking light plugs, taillight plugs, euro turn signals from lmc, headlight switch, and dimmer switch

the battery will be in the bed once I get longer battery cable, and firewall will be finished after the wiring is done

between cab and inner fender if you close you can see the spedo cable and headlight, taillight, and motor wire

Last edited by flamingbig10; 01-05-2009 at 02:37 AM.
flamingbig10 is offline   Reply With Quote