View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 06:18 PM   #9
Stormin08

Re: Fuel Injection Kits

So, literally about 3 months ago i was in your shoes.

i knew i could do a SBC far cheaper than a full swap, mainly because i had all the bolt on goodies from the SBC already.

i went with a blueprint 350, 375 hp/400 trq advertised. the dyno sheet showed 399.7/410...i had planned on doing an injection swap simply as i didnt realize such support for the factory tbi.

fast forward to today, i have the 350 in, trans bolted up, all stainless exhaust, new msd street fire hei, and the easy street fitech 600 hp.

it currently has power to crank, supplies fuel and i need to verify timing and give it a start up.

i did research the fitech, but only after i had purchased it...of course all reviews are negative (always are)...but most i saw either didnt set it up properly, or were complaining of something their unit doesnt do...when i first looked, they had a 400 and an 800 up. when i bought it, they offered a 600 with the screen. so i currently have the 600 hp unit ready to roll.

here is another pic prior to install. and my main purpose was to eliminate all the factory crap wiring, and clean up under the hood.

keep an eye on my build thread, PROJECT WIDE BODY...updates will be coming this weekend.
Attached Images

Last edited by Stormin08; 10-11-2018 at 05:06 AM.
Stormin08 is offline   Reply With Quote