View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 10:44 PM   #23
Alex V.

Re: Here n' There (Pics, videos, updates, etc.)

Thinned the herd a little yesterday - my '90 Jeep Comanche found a new home. The friend that bought it has a shop, and I needed a wheel changed out and balanced on the 'Burb anyway, so for the first time since '01 she threw her weight into towing dad's well-used car trailer. That darned cam in the 350 isn't getting nearly enough air through the smog heads and original intake/carb., but for a coil-sprung 1/2 ton she handled it fine.

And today I saw her off to central Kentucky with my BIL at the wheel - he and my sister were up for a visit over the weekend and, with my plans to move to that area in a few weeks, the ol' girl needed to make the trek sometime! Ain't many people I'd turn loose with the 'Burb for a 500 mile trip with as little apprehension as I did him, but he's used to his '71 IH 1110 304/4-speed so he has the feel for it. Me and the Oneton will haul the rest of my collection down there in the near future, which will be staying in a 30' x 45' concrete-floored shop that's open to rent as soon as I get there.

1985 GMC C3500 SRW, Sierra Classic, 454/TH400, white/blue.
Alex V. is offline   Reply With Quote