View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 07:57 AM   #12
special-K
Special Order

Re: Interesting truck on EBAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSP7 View Post
Id pay $1200.00

Its missing the gas peddle, seat is trashed, heater hose isnt hookedup, no power steering no power brakes, It looks like any kind of maintenance has never been performed on that truck at all.
I'm sure almost everything on that truck is broken, worn out.
It is looks like the lowest budget model when it was new also

The seller probably paid $300- $500 for it and trying to make a killing reselling it to some

Let me guess here Rumpelstiltskin, you just finally woke up after all these years only to find somebody pissed in your Cherrios. I guess even in the promised land life isn't all so great all the time. I do want to compliment you on your superior vision and possible telepathy for seeing so much in this truck that I was blind to. Could I send you a picture of my truck and pay you for a true expert evaluation of it's actual condition I couldn't possibly know simply by driving it and doing all the work for 17 years? I was thinking that '67 was one of the better survivors I had seen. Same thing I thought when I paid too much for my '72 GMC

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote