View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 01:00 PM   #15
NeoJuice

Re: Brake Bleeder Thread Sealant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsraven View Post
man that sucks about the rebuilt bleeder screws. I buy quite a few parts from napa and haven't had that problem before. just your luck I guess. trying your patience. seems to have worked, haha. (I assume there is no caliper or wrenches embedded in your garage walls....)
ya, been there with those +#@! calipers. a pain but once you get it done they work, usually.
you don'y have to pull the piston out if you are confident they have the right stuff inside. just do a bench test like the video and make sure the rebuilder got the proper piston and bolt in there for the side of the vehicle you are working on. otherwise they are backwards.
pics would be nice when you get a chance.
good luck

I'll take a closer look at the passenger side tonight. I'm doing it like just in the video and with the drivers side I was done in like two minutes. But for some reason if I recall when turning the piston in either direction for the passenger rear it came out instead of going in/out. I spent a couple hours fighting with it yesterday and just needed to walk away LOL.
NeoJuice is offline   Reply With Quote