View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 12:44 PM   #89
Devil Pup

Re: Complete build change. Lifted 2wd

Well Photobucket officially deleted most the first page pictures in this thread. if anyone needs any info or wants to see anything specific just ask and I'll repost it.

Picked up a new battery tray thanks to my buddies at Brothers trucks. Good group of guys and quality parts, fit like a glove and saves me a lot of time.
Name:  IMG_3403.jpg
Views: 942
Size:  77.2 KB
loosely fit the fuel lines onto the motor for a test fit. looks like I can use the stock lines from the motor all the way to the frame, will adjust the bracket slightly but i will even be able to use the stock fuel filter.
Name:  IMG_3415.jpg
Views: 939
Size:  49.8 KB
Harness is completely figured out. just need to tie up loose ends, put the plug on the leads that are going into the cab and its ready to go.
Name:  IMG_3644.jpg
Views: 941
Size:  110.2 KB
used two of the doorman fuse blocks because I plan to run dual electric fans,power windows and a light bar and such in the future.
Name:  IMG_3645.jpg
Views: 951
Size:  73.4 KB
Got these nice connectors from ebay so the wires that run into the cab can be easily unplugged if needed. http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-Set-of-8-...53.m2749.l2649
Name:  IMG_3647.jpg
Views: 940
Size:  75.5 KB
Also fabricated a bracket to mount the PCM up under the inside lip of the fender by the battery tray. Its coming together. lots of stuff still to do but one step at a time its slowly gettin done.
Devil Pup is offline   Reply With Quote