View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 11:26 AM   #19
special-K
Special Order

Re: What you working on today?

Sounds like fun on a holiday. The bright side is at least it wasn't an early work day morning that it happened.

Andy, that boy has got to love it. Maybe since it's a stroller and you don't really want him controlling where it goes, you could rig some swivel caster wheels up front to hang just below the tires. He can feel like he's steering it while not running into little old ladies with it. Just a thought.

What am I working on today? Dragging things out of some sheds, inspecting, sorting, straightening, then what I don't trash or decide to sell I'll put back more organized. Been needing to do this for years. Undesirable at best. Tossing or selling the things I don't need. When I go to sell and move or die it would be a nightmare for my survived ones.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote