View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 10:23 AM   #344
Jeffle93

Re: 67 C-30 Dually pickup build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67_C-30 View Post
alright, Alright, ALRIGHT! FINALLY - a worthwhile update! I awoke the beast, and she sounds mean! After an almost 1 year hiatus, I finally got my dually running! I have been off the board awhile and I have missed talking with you guys, so I decided I might was well have a good update on my return. The diesel runs great (Big Thanks to JKade) and sounds awesome. The custom 4" discharge housing really makes it sound mean! The video doesn't do the turbo justice, it really whistles! I couldn't run it long because I don't have the cooling system in place yet, but here's a little sampling of it. I can't wait to drive it!

Here's some pics of the engine with the pressure chamber and discharge housing installed. There's also one of the Z bar I had to modify and frame mount I had to make to engage the clutch. I used a spherical rod on the lower pushrod that goes to the fork, and its extra smooth. This would be a great upgrade for any manual shift truck. I'm going to add one to the rod coming from the clutch pedal as well.

I'm not quite sure what's up with my camera, so I'm sorry the pics are so fuzzy!
How did you run the oil cooler lines with the ball for the clutch z bar?
Jeffle93 is offline   Reply With Quote